Address: 68 Av. d’Espagne, 64600 Anglet, France
This Novotel hotel provides 4-star accommodations, 0.6 mi from Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne Airport. The rooms have a private bathroom, TV, and work area. Free W-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Novotel Resort & Spa Biarritz Anglet is set in a 3-hectare park and has a variety of leisure activities including an exterior heated swimming pool. Novotel’s restaurant Ardoise Gourmande serves traditional and local cuisine and has views of the park and swimming pool. During nice weather, guests can dine on the terrace. Guests are invited to enjoy a drink at Au Comptoir wine bar, open until midnight. The hotel also provides room service for guests’ convenience. Novotel Resort & Spa Biarritz Anglet is a good base to explore the Basque Country. It is 1640 feet from the town center and 2.5 miles from beaches. San Sebastián is a 30-minute drive away. Guests have access to free parking.
The Novotel Resort & Spa has 104 rooms (including 22 executive and 4 suites), a restaurant, a spa with a sauna, a heated outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant with a terrace, indoor and outdoor bars, etc….
Renovated in 2017 with personalized furniture using plant and mineral elements, the Novotel offers a cocooning Zen setting. Bright and airy spaces inspire serenity and well-being.
104 rooms and suites from 25 to 50 m², with queen size beds.
280 m² modular in 6 rooms (sliding soundproof partitions).
Daylight and terrace access with vegetation from each room.
Audiovisual equipment, mineral water, and animator kit included.
Indoor and outdoor spaces for breaks, catering, and the bar.
Maximum indoor capacity: 130 seated / 180 standing
Terrace: 50 seated / 90 standing
The tasty and generous cuisine is prepared by our executive chef Luis Péral, winner of three editions of the annual tapas competition of La Coruña in Galicia.
An outdoor swimming pool heated from April to the end of October.
A Spa with 2 treatment cabins and a Sauna.
A bright 60 m² Fitness area (sports and yoga coach).
INISTA 2022 @ Biarritz
Previous INISTA Editions
- INISTA 2021 25-27 August 2021, Kocaeli, Turkey
- INISTA 2020 24-26 August 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia
- INISTA 2019 3-5 July 2019, Sofia, Bulgaria
- INISTA 2018 3-5 July 2018, Thessaloniki, Greece
- INISTA 2017 3-5 July 2017, Gdynia, Poland
- INISTA 2016 2-5 August 2016, Sinaia, Romania
- INISTA 2015 2-4 September 2015, Madrid, Spain
- INISTA 2014 23-25 June 2014, Alberobello, Italy
- INISTA 2013 19-21 June 2013, Albena, Bulgaria
- INISTA 2012 2-4 July 2012, Trabzon, Turkey
- INISTA 2011 15-18 June 2011, Istanbul, Turkey
- INISTA 2010 21-24 June 2010, Kayseri, Turkey
- INISTA 2009 29 June - 1 July, 2009, Trabzon, Turkey
- INISTA 2007 20-23 June 2007, Istanbul, Turkey
- INISTA 2005 15-18 June, Istanbul, Turkey