Call For Tutorial Proposals
The 16th International Conference on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications (INISTA) will be held online from August 8th to 12th, 2022. INISTA 2022 solicits proposals for both half and full-day tutorials covering topics relevant to the field of Intelligent Systems and its Applications.
INISTA 2022 invites proposals for the Tutorial Track. Each tutorial should cover a single topic in depth. Tutorials will provide an interactive space for research and experienced tutors to present the state-of-the-art research, latest development, and applications of specific intelligent systems. Examples of relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
- Factory Automation
- Medical Care
- Human identification using various biometric modalities
- Intelligent Transportation
- Virtual Augmented Reality
- Computer Vision and Active Vision
Submissions should include a cover sheet and an extended abstract. The cover sheet should include the following elements:
- Title and length (either half-day, e.g. 3 hours plus breaks, or full day, e.g., 6 hours plus breaks) of the tutorial.
- Intended audience (introductory, intermediate, advanced) and prerequisite knowledge or skills required.
- Detailed contact information of all presenters (and an indication of the main contact person).
- Brief biography (max. 2 paragraphs) for each presenter, highlighting relevant experience in presenting tutorials, teaching grad classes, organizing summer schools, etc.
The extended abstract (no longer than 3 pages) should include the following sections:
- Format and detailed schedule
- Type of support materials to be supplied to attendees
- Any specific audio/video/computer requirements for the tutorial
Tutorials papers proposals should be submitted as a single PDF file via email to [email protected]
Along with a notification of acceptance, presenters will receive further instructions on how to prepare a two-page summary of the tutorial to be included in the conference proceedings, tutorial notes to be made available on the conference website, and a brief biography to be published in the conference program.
- Special Session Proposal Submission: May 16th, 2022
- Special Session Notification of Acceptance: May 30th, 2022
INISTA 2022 @ Biarritz
Previous INISTA Editions
- INISTA 2021 25-27 August 2021, Kocaeli, Turkey
- INISTA 2020 24-26 August 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia
- INISTA 2019 3-5 July 2019, Sofia, Bulgaria
- INISTA 2018 3-5 July 2018, Thessaloniki, Greece
- INISTA 2017 3-5 July 2017, Gdynia, Poland
- INISTA 2016 2-5 August 2016, Sinaia, Romania
- INISTA 2015 2-4 September 2015, Madrid, Spain
- INISTA 2014 23-25 June 2014, Alberobello, Italy
- INISTA 2013 19-21 June 2013, Albena, Bulgaria
- INISTA 2012 2-4 July 2012, Trabzon, Turkey
- INISTA 2011 15-18 June 2011, Istanbul, Turkey
- INISTA 2010 21-24 June 2010, Kayseri, Turkey
- INISTA 2009 29 June - 1 July, 2009, Trabzon, Turkey
- INISTA 2007 20-23 June 2007, Istanbul, Turkey
- INISTA 2005 15-18 June, Istanbul, Turkey