Dear Authors of IEEE INISTA 2022 Accepted papers,
The conference Proceedings will be published by the IEEE Xplore Digital Library with the following ISBN: 978-1-6654-9810-4
To help you prepare the final copy of your paper, we have included in the following steps all information you will need to submit and register your camera-ready paper. All the materials must be sent before July 1st, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST:
- STEP 1: Revise your paper(s) in response to reviewer comments
- STEP 2: Format the camera-ready with respect to the conference formatting guidelines. Including all figures, tables, and references, you are allowed a total of 6 pages for regular papers (with possible 2 extra pages max. of 100 euros each)
Copyright Consent Form:
For every manuscript in the INISTA 2022 Proceedings, copyright consent must be given by the authors.
The signed copyright consent form of each accepted paper must be submitted before uploading your final manuscript.
The corresponding author of each accepted work must complete the IEEE Copyright Form by accessing the following page: https://inista2022.sigappfr.org/ieee-copyright-form-submission/
Please make sure that you complete the copyright consent BEFORE you submit your final camera-ready version in EasyChair.
An email confirmation of a successful IEEE Copyright Transfer will be received from [email protected].
For more information on the IEEE Copyright Policy, visit https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/copyright-policy.html
Paper Formatting Guidelines:
- The file should be PDF
- PLEASE ONLY USE THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATES TO GENERATE YOUR PDF: MS WORD and LATEX templates for IEEE Xplore Digital Library are available here: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
- Please make sure that all Figures and Tables are of high quality and their content is easily readable.
- Please make sure also that your paper contains no headers, no footers, and no page numbers. This information will be added by the conference publication team.
- Check – validate your camera-ready paper by using IEEE PDF eXpress
All camera–ready papers should be checked – validated by IEEE PDF eXpress (https://ieee-pdf-express.org/). Please follow the following instructions:
I: ACCESS THE IEEE PDF eXpress site:
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Enter the following:
- 55318Xfor the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress can login using the same email address and password that was used for previous conferences, and then:
- Enter 55318Xfor the Conference ID when prompted.
- You should also verify that your contact information is updated after logging in.
II: For each conference paper, click “Create New Title.”
III: Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
IV: Click “Submit PDF for checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion.”
V: Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click “Browse” and navigate to file, and click “Upload File.” You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
VI: You will receive an email with your checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for checking, then the email will show if your file passed or failed. If your file did pass, then please upload the certified copy to EasyChair.
If your file did not pass, please fix the problem and repeat the previous steps to check again.
- STEP 3 : Upload your camera-ready paper
Submit your proceedings-ready paper in EasyChair conference papers submission system.
IMPORTANT: You must submit the IEEE PDF eXpress certified version of your paper (i.e., the version IEEE PDF eXpress emails back to you if everything is correct). Otherwise, your paper will not be considered certified by IEEE and cannot be included in the proceedings.
- STEP 4: Pay the registration of your paper here: https://sigappfr.hosting.acm.org/Pay/inista22-registration-fees/
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information
INISTA 2022 @ Biarritz
Previous INISTA Editions
- INISTA 2021 25-27 August 2021, Kocaeli, Turkey
- INISTA 2020 24-26 August 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia
- INISTA 2019 3-5 July 2019, Sofia, Bulgaria
- INISTA 2018 3-5 July 2018, Thessaloniki, Greece
- INISTA 2017 3-5 July 2017, Gdynia, Poland
- INISTA 2016 2-5 August 2016, Sinaia, Romania
- INISTA 2015 2-4 September 2015, Madrid, Spain
- INISTA 2014 23-25 June 2014, Alberobello, Italy
- INISTA 2013 19-21 June 2013, Albena, Bulgaria
- INISTA 2012 2-4 July 2012, Trabzon, Turkey
- INISTA 2011 15-18 June 2011, Istanbul, Turkey
- INISTA 2010 21-24 June 2010, Kayseri, Turkey
- INISTA 2009 29 June - 1 July, 2009, Trabzon, Turkey
- INISTA 2007 20-23 June 2007, Istanbul, Turkey
- INISTA 2005 15-18 June, Istanbul, Turkey